Inventory Control Specialist I - Retail
Company: The Parent Company
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Inventory Control Specialist I - Retail is responsible for
organizing, labelling, positioning and maintaining inventory at the
assigned Inventory Location. In addition, the job responsibilities
include ensuring inventory accuracy and availability using audit
and cycle count techniques such that correct quantities are present
in the software systems.What You'll Do
- Appropriately receive, label and place the product within the
appropriate warehouse/retail location.
- Ensure that the information in IT systems reflects actual
physical product inventory.
- Package product in boxes to ensure they are ready for movement
within the premises or for distribution.
- Performs cycle counts of assigned inventory lots and
- Maintain Inventory Logs to process cycle counts, review on-hand
inventory, current activity, and past activity.
- Flag inventory discrepancies of under/over amounts and/or QC
discrepancies to direct supervisor.
- Maintain organization of inventory by ensuring material/product
is in the correct location; conducts searches to locate
- Stage/Pick inventory for all outgoing orders and assists in put
away process for finished goods.
- Assist in the implementation of procedures to prevent
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains
regular work attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by
management.What You Have
- College degree preferred but not required.
- 1 -2 years related experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word,
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Provide adequate levels of support to internal
- Must be detail oriented and take direction well.
- Cannabis experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.Working
EnvironmentThis position will work in an indoor manufacturing
facility or at a retail location with controlled temperatures; may
be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles,
moving mechanical parts, and works in close proximity with staff.
Must be able to travel to other locations to receive training or
support inventory needs.This role requires 100% on-site
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, bend, push, pull, talk
and hear for a majority of their work schedule.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular
basis without assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to use computer and calculator for 8 hours or
- Required to have a valid driver's license with acceptable
driving history. Must have own transportation.
- Work revolves around objectives, projects and priorities, not
hours. Occasional overtime required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working
in the industry.
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer,
pre-employment background check with the local law
enforcement.Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer
in the US.We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of
employment Visa at this time.The Parent Company is an equal
Keywords: The Parent Company, Hanford , Inventory Control Specialist I - Retail, Professions , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!