Company: El Pollo Loco
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Our Crew Members are the heart and soul of our restaurants. Each
and every one of our Crew Member careers plays a meaningful and
critical role in the El Pollo Loco familia by providing excellent
customer service daily to our guests!
What's in it for you!
We offer eligible Employees the following Benefits/Perks:
- Flexible Scheduling: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Medical + Dental + Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D/Long Term Disability
- Meal Discounts
- Hiring Immediately!! Service Assistant Job Summary:
From preparing our delicious salsas to marinating chicken, you will
learn to prepare food that you can be proud of. Our food is
healthful and prepared fresh daily. Other duties may include
keeping guests satisfied with a clean dining room and a
well-stocked salsa bar.
- Experience: No experience is required, however one or more
years of experience in a restaurant or customer service position is
- Education: No education is required, however a High School
Diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred
- Communication: Ability to speak and read English is
- Competencies: Kitchen skills and customer service skills
- Food Handler Card: A food handler card required where
applicable Job Details:
- Work Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time hours are available
- Career Advancement/Career Plan: We promote heavily from within,
so from a Crew Member you can develop to become a Shift Leader,
Assistant Manager, General Manager, and beyond!
- Work Attire: EPL logo'd shirt will be provided, black pants or
jeans and no-slip shoes required Company & Culture
For over 35 years El Pollo Loco continues to dominate the market in
delivering the best citrus-marinated fire-grilled chicken. We
opened our first restaurant in 1980 in Los Angeles, and today we
are over 450 restaurants strong and still growing! From our
products to our people, we're truly amazing!
The pay range identified is the hourly or salary rate El Pollo Loco
expects to pay for the posted position. This range does not include
any benefits or bonus opportunities that might be available for the
position based on position and eligibility criteria. Individual pay
will vary based on a variety of factors including years of
experience, industry experience, education, geography, etc.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.50
- Max Hiring Rate $16.50
Keywords: El Pollo Loco, Hanford , Service Assistant, Other , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!