Car Wash Attendant/ Customer Service
Company: Oh So Clean Car Wash
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe attendant has direct contact with
customers; serves as the first point of contact, tending to
vehicles in the pay lane if necessary, and provides outstanding
customer service skills with an outgoing attitude. All employees
receive free washes and earned paid time off.Job Qualifications
- Education: No requirements
- Experience: None required, online and on-the-job training
- Directs vehicles into the wash tunnel
- Inspects vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with
standards or regulations.
- Maintains supply inventory.
- Presses buttons to activate cleaning equipment or
- Monitors operation of cleaning machines and stops machines or
notifies supervisors when malfunctions occur.
- Mixes cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other
compounds, according to formulas.
- Turns valves or handles on equipment to regulate pressure or
flow of water, air, steam, or abrasives from sprayer nozzles.
- Turns valves or disconnect hoses to eliminate water, cleaning
solutions, or vapors from machinery or tanks.
- Sweeps and/or vacuums loose debris or trash from wash tunnel or
grounds and empty trash cans
- Removes and reattaches vehicle parts or trim, using hand
- Any other duties as needed or assigned by
- Complete online coursework and on-the-job training and apply
lessons learned in the car wash environment
- Outstanding customer service skills and an outgoing
- The ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- A willingness to work hard toward a common goal
- Availability and flexibility to work long hours, including
weekends, with a varying schedule
- A desire to be active and outdoors in varying temperatures and
- Upon offer, selected candidates are required to complete a
pre-hire background checkby Jobble
Keywords: Oh So Clean Car Wash, Hanford , Car Wash Attendant/ Customer Service, Other , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!