Customer Service Representative - PT
Company: Money Mart Financial Services
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Company DescriptionMomentum Financial Services Group, formerly
Money Mart Financial Services is a leading provider of financial
services in North America. For 40 years we've been committed to
providing financial solutions that meet the evolving needs of
consumers and business owners. Backed by a retail network of over
500 locations and robust digital and mobile platforms, we provide
access to cash and related products to help our customers achieve
their goals. We operate retail locations in local communities and
cities across Canada under the Money Mart - brand and in Quebec as
Insta Cheques - and in United States as Money Mart - and The Check
Cashing Store -.Our highly skilled workforce puts customers first
in everything we do. We serve millions of people annually with
diverse and innovative financial products and services. Through
this ever-evolving suite of services, we empower customers to
manage their finances and improve their lives. Wherever customers
are on their financial journey, Momentum Financial Services Group
provides solutions.We believe in giving back to the communities
where we live and work. With the generous support of our customers
and staff, we proudly contribute annually to charities and
non-profit organizations, along with using our time and talent to
serve in local communities throughout Canada and the United States.
We are looking for aspiring, passionate people who are dedicated to
understanding and providing our customers with the right financial
solutions utilizing a growing menu of products and services. We
embrace diversity and offer a fast-paced work environment.Job
DescriptionWhat do you do? In the Customer Service Representative
role you will do it all, sales, customer service, local area
marketing, collections, security of your store, and the list goes
on. Your primary function in the CSR role is to provide excellent
customer service through the provision of Money Mart Financial
- Provide a high level of Customer Service - consistently
receiving 90% or better in the Customer Service Sequence.
- Sell and receive cash for / from another staff member and
record properly and enter into the Point of Sale system (fine count
all monies received and given out).
- Register new customers quickly and efficiently.
- Promote all products and services.
- Complete all product and service transactions in the Point of
- Issue Loans quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment
strategies are utilized.
- Cash checks quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment
strategies are utilized.
- Knowledge of issuing procedures for all checks and be able to
offer customers alternatives and incentives to return if unable to
complete the transaction.
- Sell benefits of ancillary services to customers and ensure all
sales are correctly recorded.
- Enter customer information completely and accurately into the
Point of Sale system.
- Reconcile cash float at the completion of shift.
- Have an extensive knowledge of all safety and security
procedures relating to the store and role-play on a regular basis
(at least quarterly).
- Understand and implement all procedures relating to Recordable
- Extensive understanding of all company policies and
- Prepare collection files and assist in the collection
- General office duties and proper use of all office
- Knowledge of who to call in the case of an emergency.
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of store.
- Successfully, open and close the store and complete all
- All other job related duties as directed by
- High School DiplomaExperience
- 1-2 years customer service and cash handlingSkills
- Friendly, outgoing, confident / problem solver, flexible,
self-motivated, team player
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Service Orientation
- Sales Focus
- Problem Solving
- Organization Additional InformationWe invest in our employees,
and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you
up for future success. If we sound like a fit and you're ready to
start an exciting career with an organization that encourages
employee growth, apply today! We look for bright, energetic,
motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing
their career.All your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Money Mart Financial Services, Hanford , Customer Service Representative - PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!