Physician - Emergency Medicine - Adventist Health Hanford
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Up to $100K Sign-on Bonus - Hanford, CA - Seeking Emergency
Medicine Physicians Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A
Voice Vituity's ownership model provides autonomy, local control,
and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention
where you want it to be - on your patients. Join the Vituity Team.
Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by
frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and
valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with
financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including
profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities.
Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and
gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when,
where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a
best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad
peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first
focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking
improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing
innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play
in that. Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450
practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a
year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job
with you. The Opportunity
- Up to $100K sign on bonus for qualified candidates
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians with Emergency
Medicine experience will be considered
- Current CA state license is a plus
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply The Practice - A
Four-Hospital System Adventist Medical Center - Hanford, California
- Transfer agreements with nearby trauma and tertiary care
centers (not a trauma center).
- The 26-bed Emergency Department has state-of-the-art technology
and sees 59,000 annual ED patient visits.
- Adventist Health Central Valley Network is a nonprofit,
faith-based organization operating more than 60 sites in Kings,
Fresno, Tulare, Kern and Madera counties.
- The Adventist Health Central Valley network owns and operates
four medical centers: Adventist Health Hanford, Adventist Health
Reedley, Adventist Health Selma and Adventist Health Tulare, which
offers a unique leadership opportunities in a 4-hospital system,
with successful integration with the HM and Teleneuro teams.
Hanford serves as the flagship with multiple sub specialty services
and larger volume ED.
- Specialties on site: Cardiac Cath, Surgical, Imaging, Wound
Healing, IR, Breast care, Bariatrics, Cancer center, Diabetes care,
Diagnostic, Imaging & Radiology, Emergency care, Heart care, Home
care, Hospice care, Intensive care, Joint replacement, Laboratory
services, Maternity care, Medical offices, Mobile Care Unit,
Primary & Specialty care, Rehabilitation services, Reproductive
health, Sleep care, Stroke Care, and Surgical services (ENT,
- Residencies on site: Family Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Vituity Physician Partners support the Central Valley
community. The ED builds clinical experience in a network that
promotes up and coming leaders, with high acuity/volume, and
exposure to FM residents and medical students. Several hospital
initiatives allow Vituity Partners to showcase their
- Adventist Health Hanford has been recognized as an Advanced
Primary Stroke Center. The hospital earned The Joint Commission
Gold Seal of Approval and the American Heart Association's
Heart-Check mark for Advanced Primary Stroke Certification.
- Our staff are trained in Rapid Medical Evaluation (RME) -
Vituity's premier process for training emergency physicians to
deliver fast, efficient treatment, to reduce patient wait times and
increase patient satisfaction.
- May be cross-credentialed at the sister sites of Adventist
Health Tulare, Adventist Health Selma, and Adventist Health
Reedley. The Community
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities (camping, fishing,
hiking, biking, rock climbing, and more!)
- Centrally located in California which is within a few hours of
Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San
Francisco, Los Angeles and beyond
- In the Fresno area which offer abundant amenities including
shopping malls, theaters, wineries and more! Benefits & Beyond
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits
package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your
needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing
high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our
dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of
our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person
on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter
for more details. Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Vituity, Hanford , Physician - Emergency Medicine - Adventist Health Hanford, Healthcare , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...