Physician Assistant - Emergency Medicine - Adventist Health Hanford
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Emergency Medicine opening in Hanford, California. This and
other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Hanford, CA - Seeking Emergency Medicine Advanced Providers Become
a Valued Member of Your Emergency Team As an Advanced Provider you
play a critical role in improving the level of care in the
Emergency Department. At Vituity we know the impact you can have.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We
embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction
with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we
focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and
colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual
accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole.
Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine
healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are
unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to
improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Help us shape the future of healthcare. Vituity Locations: Vituity
has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country,
serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need
to move, you can take your job with you. The Opportunity
- Seeking Emergency Department/Urgent Care Center physician
assistants and nurse practitioners.
- ED/UCC experience preferred.
- Vituity offers an internship program at all 4 Adventist Health
Hospital locations for those inexperienced in Emergency Medicine.
This Vituity internship/new grad training program is up to three
months long and involves both clinical and didactic experiences to
help focus on learning good, quality medicine, so you can be a safe
and confident Advanced Provider.
- Current national certification and DEA is required.
- Current CA state license is a plus. The Practice - A
Four-Hospital System Adventist Medical Center - Hanford, California
- Transfer agreements with nearby trauma and tertiary care
centers (not a trauma center).
- The 26-bed Emergency Department has state-of-the-art technology
and sees 59,000 annual ED patient visits.
- Adventist Health Central Valley Network is a nonprofit,
faith-based organization operating more than 60 sites in Kings,
Fresno, Tulare, Kern and Madera counties.
- The Adventist Health Central Valley network owns and operates
four medical centers: Adventist Health Hanford, Adventist Health
Reedley, Adventist Health Selma and Adventist Health Tulare, which
offers a unique leadership opportunities in a 4-hospital system,
with successful integration with the HM and Teleneuro teams.
Hanford serves as the flagship with multiple sub specialty services
and larger volume ED.
- Specialties on site: Cardiac Cath, Surgical, Imaging, Wound
Healing, IR, Breast care, Bariatrics, Cancer center, Diabetes care,
Diagnostic, Imaging & Radiology, Emergency care, Heart care, Home
care, Hospice care, Intensive care, Joint replacement, Laboratory
services, Maternity care, Medical offices, Mobile Care Unit,
Primary & Specialty care, Rehabilitation services, Reproductive
health, Sleep care, Stroke Care, and Surgical services (ENT,
- Residencies on site: Family Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Vituity Physician Partners support the Central Valley
community. The ED builds clinical experience in a network that
promotes up and coming leaders, with high acuity/volume, and
exposure to FM residents and medical students. Several hospital
initiatives allow Vituity Partners to showcase their
- Adventist Health Hanford has been recognized as an Advanced
Primary Stroke Center. The hospital earned The Joint Commission
Gold Seal of Approval and the American Heart Association's
Heart-Check mark for Advanced Primary Stroke Certification.
- Our staff are trained in Rapid Medical Evaluation (RME) -
Vituity's premier process for training emergency physicians to
deliver fast, efficient treatment, to reduce patient wait times and
increase patient satisfaction.
- May be cross-credentialed at the sister sites of Adventist
Health Tulare, Adventist Health Selma, and Adventist Health
Reedley. The Community
- An easy-going lifestyle within a great community
- Delectable dining experiences with some of the most famous
eateries in the nation
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities (camping, fishing,
hiking, biking, rock climbing, and more!)
- Centrally located in California, Monterey, Yosemite, Kings
Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, and Los Angeles are
a few hours away Benefits & Beyond* Vituity cares about the whole
you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of
what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans
for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20
match for every dollar up to 6%
- Variety of Pre-Tax Savings Accounts including HSA, FSA,
Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits
- Time Off when you need it: Start with 4 weeks PTO annually and
increase to 6 weeks with tenure, plus generous sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Yearly annual cash bonus
- Professional Expense Reimbursement for medical staff dues,
states licenses, DEA license, and national recertification
- Up to $1,500 annual allowance for medical education courses and
- Student Loan Refinancing Options
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Free education opportunities for personal and professional
- Several wellness programs that focus on provider wellbeing and
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. Salary range for this role is
$60 - $75 per hour. Please speak with a recruiter for more
information. We are unified around the common purpose of
transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone
has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together
across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we
can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and
clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from
clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow
with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to
diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our
organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on
the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a
recruiter for more information. Applicants Only. No agencies
Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs,
pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner
jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist
jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care
jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs,
pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician
Keywords: Vituity, Hanford , Physician Assistant - Emergency Medicine - Adventist Health Hanford, Healthcare , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!