Occupational Therapy Assistant, Full Time, Day Shift, Hanford Hospital
Company: Adventist Health NW
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We
provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the
greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are
driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health,
wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to
always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our
We're looking for someone to join our team as an Occupational
Therapy Assistant who:
Provides prescribed occupational therapy treatments under the
supervision of licensed occupational therapists, including
geriatric, orthopedic, neurologic, pediatric and neonatal
rehabilitation as well as splint follow-ups and other medical
conditions. Works under minimal supervision and may mentor and
train staff on technical skills.
* Implements treatment plans and selects modalities to meet
* Transports, transfers, and assists patients in and out of
wheelchairs, beds, tilt tables and stretchers while ensuring safety
and minimizing undue patient discomfort.
* Assists patients with dressing and toileting needs.
* Assists with inpatient and outpatient schedules, as needed.
* Arranges patient schedules for scheduled visit arrivals and
reports any delays.
* Assists in the maintenance, care and cleaning of equipment and
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
* High School Education/GED or equivalent: Required
* Associate's/Technical Degree in occupational therapy or
equivalent combination of education/related experience:
* Two years rehabilitative services experience or equivalent
* Two year's occupational therapy experience: Preferred
* Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Occupational Therapy Assistant: Required
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our
associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates
receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to,
measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu
vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine
(required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and
annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may
Keywords: Adventist Health NW, Hanford , Occupational Therapy Assistant, Full Time, Day Shift, Hanford Hospital, Healthcare , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!