Adventist Medical Center - Hanford - Assistant Medical Director (Physi
Posted on: January 19, 2019
Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to BeWith our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.The Opportunity
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians for Assistant Medical Director position; leadership experience a plus
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please. The PracticeAdventist Medical Center - Hanford, California
- A part of Adventist Health, a not-for-profit, faith-based health system
- The 26-bed Emergency Department has state-of-the-art technology and sees 52,000 annual ED patient visits
- Site utilizes PA/NP's for Rapid Medical Evaluation-- (RME) to reduce patient wait times and increase patient satisfaction The Community
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities (camping, fishing, hiking, biking, rock climbing, and more!)
- In the Fresno area which offer abundant amenities including shopping malls, theaters, wineries and more!
- Centrally located in California which is within a few hours of Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, Los Angeles and beyond Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us! Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Keywords: Vituity, Hanford , Adventist Medical Center - Hanford - Assistant Medical Director (Physi, Executive , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!