Company: Keller Motors
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job Title: - - Finance & Insurance ManagerReports to: - General
ManagerThe Finance Manager Position has a Pay Scale consisting of
the following elements and ranges. -Wages include Base Hourly
Compensation of between $15.50 and $15.50. -The position may also
pay commission compensation which is based on the value or amount
of closed sales achieved from $0.00 (if no sales are made) without
any upper limit other than sales performance. - - The position may
also pay a production bonus based on individual or team performance
that may range from $0 (if baseline benchmarks are not met) without
any fixed upper limit. -Position Description: - - The Finance &
Insurance Manager is responsible for producing additional revenue
for the facility by selling finance and insurance products to new
and used vehicle customers. Must comply with information security
program. Must present a professional appearance. -Duties &
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all
sources of finance and insurance products, factory and
- Submit proper documentation to obtain approval for all possible
- Work with sales management to establish and maintain a program
that will ensure a 100-percent turnover to the Finance & Insurance
- Work with Sales Managers to secure a reasonable profit from
- Establish forecast for finance department in conjunction with
sales department to achieve a desired percent of penetration and
- Verify the accuracy of all title, lien information, taxes, and
other documents on customer paperwork.
- Ensure accuracy of customer information in dealership data
bases (including e-mail addresses).
- Notarize deal paperwork as required.
- Forward completed deals to office in a timely manner.
- Acquire licenses for selling insurance, if applicable.
- Prepare monthly reports on finance penetration and products
- Keep sales management up to date with regard to rates and
- Complete all training certifications as directed by
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in the Personnel
Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned. -Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Required: -Educational: High school diploma or the equivalent.
-Experience: Minimum two years in automotive sales experience.
-Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications): Excellent oral
and written communication skills. Ability to read and comprehend
instructions and information. Ability to use personal computer
applications including word processing and spreadsheet software.
Current valid driver's license and state sales license. Must be a
Notary. Obtain AFIP certification within time frame established by
management. -Physical Demands and Working Conditions: -The noise
level in the work environment is occasionally loud. Occasionally
requires the ability to lift 20 pounds of material. Is potentially
exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or
other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle dealership.
Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
- - - - -THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN
"ALL-INCLUSIVE" LIST OF THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
DESCRIBED OR OF THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE
JOB. RATHER, THEY ARE INTENDED ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
Keywords: Keller Motors, Hanford , Finance Manager, Executive , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!