Cisco Network Engineer
Company: Tentek, Inc.
Posted on: September 8, 2018
Seeking an experienced Network Engineer with a strong background supporting LAN/WAN environments with Cisco routers, switches and wireless solutions. Daily Tasks Performed
- Log file review, general network health analysis
- Creating network health reports
- Troubleshooting, issue resolution of responsible equipment in the LAN/WAN environment, working with other groups to troubleshoot issues
- Problem analysis and reporting
- Change management
- Project work such as doing design work, ordering new equipment, configuring new equipment, attending project team meetings Musts
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years' experience working in an environment with LAN, regional and global MPLS networks including multiple remote site offices
- Ability to configure, monitor and maintain Cisco networking devices (routers and switches) in a campus LAN and global WAN environment.
- Experience with ASA Firewalls
- Experience with Cisco Wireless solutions
- Technical certification as CCNA (minimum) and CCNP (huge plus)
- Demonstrated, strong working knowledge of EIGRP, BGP and OSPF routing protocol.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, IPv4/IPv6, MPLS, routing protocol operation, IP filtering, firewalls, VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies.
- Strong background in Layer 2, Layer 3, and Layer 4 technologies and the ability to work as a team to maintain infrastructure stability
- Deep understanding of routing and switching, firewalls, wireless, remote access VPN, site-to-site, network/application load balancing, DHCP, DNS, public key infrastructure, RADIUS, TACACS desired
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills requiredplease send your resume to - provided by Dice Cisco Routers/Switches, ASA Firewalls, CCNA, CCNP
Keywords: Tentek, Inc., Hanford , Cisco Network Engineer, Engineering , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!