Company: United Health Centers of the San Joaquin Valley
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Overview: Do you thrive in a fast-paced team environment and
have exceptional customer service skills? If you are seeking a
career that matches your passion for helping patients and their
families, United Health Centers is looking for someone like you!
Our Health Care Associates are dedicated team members that help us
elevate our patient care to new heights. In this crucial role, you
are on the front lines with patients addressing each with care,
detail, and most importantly, compassion. If you love serving the
community and caring for people, you might be our next Health Care
Responsibilities: Works closely with the HCA Supervisor and other
members of the clinic management team to:
- Provides prompt clerical support; promotes a smooth patient
flow; collects and records data accurately; maintains order of the
front office, equipment and supplies.
- Achieves the organizational mission to provide health care
access for all the members of the community. Helps make sure
patients and families get the care they need when they need
- Consistently and openly communicates with supervisor and all
- Works flexible or extended hours where necessary.
- Participates in health center in-services and meeting,
listening and respecting others ideas.
- Abides by Rules of Confidentiality. Qualifications: EDUCATION:
- High School graduate or GED.
- Completed training program in Medical Office Assisting from
Accredited College is preferred. LICENSE/CERTIFICATION:
- Possess a valid Drivers license. PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting,
preferably in an ambulatory care setting SKILLS:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Able to quickly build and maintain rapport with patients and
providers of differing backgrounds; team player
- Customer-service oriented
- Familiar with adult learning and general training
- Positive professional insight
- Flexibility and dependability
- Demonstrated good problem-solving skills; sound judgment
- Effective leadership/supervisory skills
- Modern office practices and procedures including email
- Intermediate computer skills
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-through on work
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously PHYSICAL
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds and push up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to hear staff on the phone and those who are
served in-person, and speak clearly in order to communicate
information to patients and staff.
- Must be able to read memos, computer screens, personnel forms
and clinical and administrative documents.
- Must have high manual dexterity.
- Must be able to reach above the shoulder level to work, must be
able to bend, squat and sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, kneel,
Keywords: United Health Centers of the San Joaquin Valley, Hanford , Dental Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Hanford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!